Welcome to Southern France, y'all! We have abbreviated store hours for the next two weeks:
- Friday, June 3rd: CLOSED
- Saturday, June 4th: 8am-11am for coffee and croissants
- Sunday, June 5th: 8am-11am for coffee and croissants
- Friday, June 10th: CLOSED
- Saturday, June 11th: 8am-11am for coffee and croissants
- Sunday, June 12th: 8am-11am for coffee and croissants
We will reopen for regular store hours on Friday, June 17th... just in time for our one year anniversary in the shop! Stay tuned for more details.
Welcome to Southern France, y'all! Chef Amanda Tommey Terbush started Southern France Patisserie, based in Chicago, Illinois, in 2014, to provide French-style pastries served with Southern hospitality. Southern France is the marriage of Chef Terbush's Southern background with her training in traditional French pastries.
This website is a living, evolving embodiment of the Southern France Patisserie. We have a seasonal menu. There will be frequent changes to the menu, so please come back often to see the new and exciting creations that will be made.
We need your love and support! And I know you're hungry...